Who is this qualification for?
This is an accredited qualification designed to provide an introduction to teaching for individuals who would like to work or currently work within FE Colleges, Independent Training Providers, Vocational trainers and/or Local Authorities.
How long will it take?
The total qualification time for this qualification is 120 hours, which includes self-study, and of this 48 hours are recommended as guided learning hours.
- the teaching role and responsibilities in education and training,
- ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment,
- the relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training,
- inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment.
This course will be taught using zoom so you will require a laptop or tablet with a webcam
This qualification is assessed by the completion of a portfolio of evidence.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however, it is recommended that you have an intermediate ability to read and write English.
Minimum enrolment age - 19 years
top of page
bottom of page