Our trainer makes this subject fun and engaging and all attendees will end the day with a broad understanding and knowledge of what is required to manage or work in a licensed premises.
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is aimed at individuals working in, or preparing to work in, any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
· The nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence,
· The application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence
· The legal duties of a personal licence holder,
· The roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
· The nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body
· The law in relation to premises licences
This qualification is assessed by a multiple-choice examination.
The cost includes all course materials, examination fees and certification.
top of page
bottom of page