Evening Course 5pm - 11pm approx
The objective of this qualification is to confirm occupational competence and provide learners, with the knowledge, skills and understanding of spectator safety.
Learners will cover topics such as:
- preparing for spectator events
- assisting with the movement of spectators
- dealing with crowd issues at events
- managing and resolving conflicts
- dealing with incidents at spectator events
- supporting the work of the team and organisation
Following the 3 evenings of classroom based teaching, all learners will be assessed while working at a stadium.
Time – 1700 - 2300 approx.
Oak Park Industrial Estate
You must be 17 years and 10 months to do the course
You will also need to provide the following:
Passport, Driving License or Birth certificate.
Proof of address this can be Driving license or a bill within 3 months.